Friends, it is that time of year to shop for Christmas gifts, especially if you like to shop early like me.
I started this blog with few things in my craft room, but since then I have been stocking up. Stocking up on items that are useful, helpful, and overall wonderful. It makes this craft life that much more fun!
So here you'll find a list of items that I think every crafter should have. Help someone else fulfill that craft room dream (or continue filling your crafty space) with my beginner and non-beginner craft essentials. Underneath each item I listed some related projects, starting with holiday-making. But the possibilities are endless!
10 GIFTS EVERY CRAFTER SHOULD HAVE
1. The newest product in the Silhouette family is their CAMEO 4. It's a die cutting machine that allows you to make precise cuts in paper, vinyl, fabric such as leather, and so much more. It also has a built-in roll feeder which makes cutting vinyl easier than ever. A total must have! Here are a few projects that I've made with my Silhouette:
2. I've used my paper trimmer for so many different projects, and this one here by We R Memory Keepers is a two-in-one paper trimmer and score board! So when I need both for a project, it's real handy to have. Plus, you have a 12" base to work with. You would have seen this cool tool in projects such as:
3. Making garlands for a party or seasonal decoration has never been easier with the We R Memory Keepers banner punch board. And did you know, you can make the banners in three different shapes - pennant, flag, or crest! This is a newer tool for me, so I've used it in only two blogs so far, but I can't wait to make so much more with it:
4. The Surebonder dual temperature hot glue gun is a definite must have for any gluing project. It's safe even for paper, as long as you use it on a low temperature setting. It has a handy stand too so that glue doesn't get all over the glue gun, which as you know isn't easy to come off once it dries. The price cannot be beat! Here are some things you can make with it:
5. Every crafter definitely needs a set of craft paints. I've hooked you up to a list of PLAID paints because I have been a huge fan for a very long time. Their acrylic paints are so easy and smooth to apply, and super quick to dry. Here are a few projects that you can do with paint:
6. Pom poms are everywhere nowadays, including on home accessories, jewellery, and clothes. A