It is almost exactly four years to the day since I published my first post on WHC. Who can remember what it was all about?
Honestly, I wasn't sure how to structure today's blog, but every year so far I've acknowledged my blogiversary, and I figured that I'll go until five years than wait for every 5-year milestone (if I ever make it there!)
To keep it short and sweet, I still really love doing what I do. Of course, this isn't my full time gig. But when I have a chance to enjoy my craft room, it's a whole different experience for me. I feel such a sense of calmness, which is why I've taken this hobby of mine very serious to my well-being. It also comes with perks: glitter! (*wink*)
If I had to choose just ten projects that I enjoyed working on the most, these would be them!
WHC BLOGIVERSARY: MY TOP 10 PROJECT IN 4 YEARS!
10. Decorated Paper Mittens (with Free Template)
9. Pom Pom Ice Cream Gift Wrap
8. Easy Flamingo Cupcake Toppers (with Free Cut File)
6. Free Printable Holiday Flamingo Card
6. DIY Candy Flower Treats for Easter (with Free Template)
5. Using Craft Punches to Make Fruity Cupcake Toppers
4. Paper Punched Christmas Tree Art
3. DIY Family Paper Stockings (with Free Template)
2. 3D Paper Flamingo Ornaments (with Free Cut File)
1. DIY Pom Pom Ice Cream Cups
Thank you for following along all this time, friends. Let's try to make it another four years, and then some!