This project is only easy if you’ve held on to your - guess what? - Easter eggs! Look closely and you’ll notice that the body of these flamingos are foam eggs that you may have seen before in previous posts (I’ve used them mainly as props for styling). Overall they measure about one and a half inches tall and make the perfect base for easy-to-craft flamingo cupcake toppers!
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
DIRECTIONS (FOR ONE FLAMINGO):
1. Choose a pair of toothpicks and colour them with the pink marker about three-quarters of the way.
2. Stick them into a sideways egg to create the legs for the flamingo.
3. Download this free SVG document and prepare the card stock on the cutting mat. Cut out the flamingo necks. Colour in the beak of the flamingo with the black marker.
4. Add a tiny drop of glue to the back of the googly eye and place it on the head of the flamingo.
5. Take the knife and make a deep incision on the bottom end of the egg, then insert the neck for a completed look.
What do you think? If you love flamingos, be sure to click on some of the related flamingo posts below!
Have a lovely day, friends!