This is by far the easiest, if not the sweetest craft you can make for your sweetheart. Whether it's a new love, or your partner for over 25 years, sending sweet love notes is a special and unexpected surprise. Now you can make giving them even more fun with these heart-shaped envelopes crafted in just a few minutes!
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
1. Trim a sheet of Valentine card stock to 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches and fold in half.
2. Snip the top ends in a diagonal.
3. Open and cut a diagonal (as shown) to the fold. This completes the heart shape.
4. Apply double-sided tape to the flap on the sides and bottom.
5. Secure the flap.
6. Punch a hole at the top of the envelope for the ribbon.
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways..." may have been repeatedly going through my head as I typed this post.