Happy Friday friends. I hope you all had a great week. Mine started off just fine - hubby and I went shopping for back-to-school goodies over the border. Then suddenly, after arriving home, I came down with a 24-hour flu. It sure threw me off my game for a while. But today I feel just fine, and I'm back to share my top five crafts of the week.
1. Print off this adorable lemonade stand-up confetti box with assembly instructions.
2. Add beauty to your office pens with faux flowers.
3. Learn how to make this mid-century inspired art print with paint chips.
4. You can make this stylish low floor table in a few simple steps.
5. Inexpensive glass compotes turned colourful and adorable plant pots.
Don't forget to hashtag your projects with #whcfeatures on Instagram for a chance to see yours here in an upcoming post!
Have a beautiful weekend all.