For one last summer hurrah, make this easy popsicle card to give to a loved one or friend.
Soon it will be Labour Day weekend, the weekend that I can feel the temperature in the air change, and the last long weekend to be together with family before school resumes.
For one last summer craft, I'm sharing this easy popsicle card tutorial. If you know someone with a birthday this month, or someone who just needs a good pick-me-up, this project is especially for you.
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
First, trim the purple card stock to 5 x 7 inches. Size the white paper to 3 x 4 3/4 inches. Then, follow the directions below.
1. Fold the purple paper in half. Then, use the corner rounder to round three edges of both pieces of paper.
2. Use the scalloped punch to create the "bite" mark on the pointed corner of the white paper.
3. Tape the popsicle stick to the inside of the card.
4. Glue the white paper inside, and use the scalloped punch again to create the "bite" marks on the purple card stock.
5. Create your phrase on the front of the card. Mine says: "Sweet Stuff". Cute, right?!
6. Tie ribbon around the popsicle stick and you're done!
As much as I love the Fall, I'll hate to see summer go so quickly. Let's all make the best out of these last few days of summer!