It's another Friday friends, and I'm beginning to feel a little bummed that there are only a few of them left before the start of a new school year. It means that hot summer days will soon be over. But don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Fall. I just wish the summer here lasted a little bit longer. Don't we all, though?
Did you catch some of my fun crafts this week? Like the back-to-school paper pencils (great for kids!), or these adorable fruit-inspired tags. Today, I'm sharing a few more inspirational projects going into the weekend. Will you be making it a crafty one?
1. I adore all the pastel hues of these DIY mini succulent plaster pots.
2. Give your teacher a back-to-school gift with these free printable tags.
3. Wear these lovely resin filled earrings with a dress or jeans.
4. Printable papers for your next gift wrapping session.
5. No green thumb? No problem, with this tutorial for a pretty paper fern.
If you enjoy my Friday favourites posts, you can catch up on all of them by clicking HERE.
Also, remember that you can hashtag your projects on Instagram with #whcfeatures to see your post in an upcoming Friday favourites!
Have a wonderful day friends.