It's Friday, and it sure is a hot one here today. We are officially swimming in our new pool and it feels so refreshing and well worth all the wait!
Today I have a great lineup of crafts for my Friday Favourites. It's amazing to see the talent out there, and with the tutorials provided for each one, everything here is achievable for your next weekend project.
1. This IKEA bath mat got a shibori style makeover in a few easy steps.
2. For your next road trip, don't forget to print off a few of these Road Sign Bingo printables.
3. The cutest, and easy to make, neon succulent planters I've ever seen.
4. These pressed flower pendants will sure make a beautiful gift or display.
5. Add lakeside flair to your decor with these DIY Styrofoam buoys.
You can catch up on weeks 1 - 5 in this series by clicking HERE.
I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day weekend, and don't forget to make dad THIS to wear proudly on his shirt all day long!