Welcome to the first Friday in June. I can't believe how quickly time is flying. Behind the scenes, we are working on a major project at home. We are having a new deck and pool installed! The thing is, construction started as early as April, and it's still going. While it seems everything is happening fast, and the new changes are very exciting, it's not going as quickly as I would like! I see it as every day that goes by, that's one less day of swimming in my future...
So here we are in June, and five fresh new projects are at your fingertips for my Friday favourites this week. I LOVE this lineup, and I hope you do too.
1. How beautiful and unique is this DIY ombre necklace?
2. The cutest little booties for the tiniest little toes (free pattern available).
3. Did you know you could change the colour of daisies?
4. This rose gold basket got a makeover with pretty, chunky yarn.
5. Toucans! I'm a fan now. Free printable boxes.
You can catch up on the rest of this series HERE.
In case you aren't a subscriber to my newsletter, or haven't seen it on social media, I am having a SHOP sale this week until end of Sunday. Why? Just because. It's a new and exciting month, and I want to say thank you for following along and reading my posts. Everything in store is 20% off. The code at checkout is SAVE20JUNE.
I hope you enjoyed today's post, and happy weekend my friends!