Here is a quick, fun project that can serve a lot of occasions. These party-like tissue paper straws would make a fun addition to a kid's birthday party, summer BBQ, baby or bridal shower, and more.
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
1. Gather your supplies.
2. On a single sheet of tissue paper, cut a rectangle about 2" x 3" at the fold.
3. Apply continuous cut marks on the non-folded side, three-quarters of the way down.
4. Roll tissue paper around the straw.
5. Adhere tissue paper with a piece of tape.
6. String the tissue paper (like a cheese string!)
Each straw takes about one minute to make. Several of them will make a great party decoration!