If I have one obsession in the world, it's jute twine. It's a versatile product with a "natural" look, something that I've taken to like especially in decorating my home.
But when it comes to crafts, the possibilities are also endless. Today's project are these simple braided jute key chains!
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
1. Cut two lengths of twine, one longer than the other.
2. Fold the longer twine around the other and begin 3-way braiding, leaving a loop at the top.
3. Braid until desired length.
4. At the end, apply hot glue where needed and fold over twine. Press and hold for a few seconds.
5. Cut off excess ends. Repeat last two steps for the top of the key chain.
6. Insert key ring at the loop.
Total project time: about 5 minutes per key chain.
Tell me, do you have a jute obsession too? How have you used it in craft?