Happy Friday, friends. I can't believe that this is already the third week of my Friday favourites series! Time sure flies when you're blogging. Who agrees with me?
If this is your first time here, I've created a new series here where I share my favourite craft and DIY projects of the week. This post goes out every Friday. I hope you will be back for more every week!
1. Bring out the Mod Podge to create these quilted pattern tiled coasters.
2. Find out what it takes to create this stunning indoor water garden.
3. You'll find the entire alphabet in these candy-inspired printable letters.
4. Roll up delicate napkins in these DIY leather napkin rings.
5. These Star Wars printable boxes will sure become a party favour hit.
To catch up on previous posts in this series, please visit HERE.
Have a wonderful day friends.