ACCORDION PAPER FALL LEAVES
I feel like it was just yesterday that I crafted up the flamingo cupcake toppers, or the washi tape popsicles, or even the apple-shaped pencil toppers! Now my attention turns to Fall and Halloween projects, just like that!
To begin, learn how easy it is to make these Fall-coloured accordion leaves. They are great for adding a little colour to a table, mantel, or even to use as gift toppers.
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
8.5" x 11" card stock in green, yellow, red, and brown
DIRECTIONS (FOR ONE LEAF):
1. Cut a sheet of card stock right down the middle (you can get two leaves out of each sheet of paper).
2. Measure the midway point lengthwise and mark it with a pencil.
3. Cut the shape of a triangle from the mark to the opposite corners.
4. Place the longest end up against the score board and score it every 1/2". Rotate it 90 degrees and score down the middle.
5. Fold it like an accordion, then fold it up at the middle.
6. Apply glue to one end and attach it together.
Total time: about 30 minutes for 10 leaves.
Have you started your Fall projects? Happy crafting!