DIY SMALL POCKET FOLDERS
Life can get a little disorganized from time to time. Bills, papers, receipts, and all the small things need their own home too. So for today's post, I'll show you how to whip up these easy mini folders with pockets for all the loose things.
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
8 1/2" x 11" card stock paper
Paper trimmer (if needed)
I recommend card stock for its weight for this project, and there's a list of resources at the bottom of this post. If you're working with a 12" x 12" sheet, trim it down to 8 1/2" x 11" first, then continue following the tutorial.
DIRECTIONS (PER FOLDER):
1. Start by folding the paper in half.
2. Unfold and score lengthwise at 1 1/2".
3. Cut the paper as shown in photo. First, cut on the fold. Close paper and cut a diagonal off the bottom.
4. Apply double sided tape to the two edges on the flaps. Lift the flaps up and secure them.
5. Find the middle and punch a semi-circle in your folder.
6. Use the ruler to help adhere the letters in a straight line on the front of the folder.
SHOP CARD STOCK PAPER:
SHOP ADHESIVE LETTERS: