MINI WASHI TAPE CARDS & ENVELOPES
For a quick and colourful birthday or other occasion greeting card, grab some paper and washi tape!
If you're here, then I know you must have some washi tape laying around :) These cards measure small (they can fit in the palm of your hand), and are simple and quick to whip up. Even the envelopes! Read on to learn how to make them.
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
You can purchase the gold and silver glitter tapes for this project right from my shop HERE.
1. Gather all materials. Pre-cut the white paper for the card to 2 1/2" x 5" with the paper trimmer. Pre-cut the envelope paper to 3 1/2" x 5 3/4".
2. Make the card. Fold the paper lengthwise in half, and apply strips of washi tape side-by-side on the front of the card. Turn it over and snip off the overhanging tape.
3. To make the envelope, score the blue paper lengthwise at 1 1/2" and 4 1/4". Rotate it 90 degrees and score at 1/4" and 3". Fold all the creases.
4. Copy the photo and cut off the pieces no longer needed. Then, cut two diagonals opposite each other on the top and bottom flaps.
5. Use double-sided tape to attach the side flaps together and bottom flap.
6. Add colour to the front of the envelope with matching washi tape.
SHOP WASHI TAPE: