BLOG: THE BEST OF 2016
Hello friends! How was your Christmas? I figured I would squeeze in this post in 2016 so that next year we can start the year off fresh. My daughter is off until the 9th of January, and frankly, I don't know when I'll be posting again.
I decided to group the best of 2016 into four categories and those categories are: Paper Crafts, DIY, Holiday, and Gift Ideas. In there, you will find a few kid-friendly crafts as well, but before I begin, I wanted to first say thank you because it's your likes and comments and shares that make today's list possible. So, THANK YOU so much from the bottom of my heart. I am so glad to have you here reading my blog, it really does mean a lot to me. *BIG SMILES :))*
THE BEST OF 2016
1. Learn how to make these medium-size bags for popcorn or other small treats using your favourite scrapbook paper.
2. A "lollipop" garland gets its colour from washi tape.
3. Craft a sweet paper butterfly wall hanging for a little girl's room or to give as a gift.
4. Learn how to use card stock to make small envelopes that fit a gift card or tiny gift.
5. No. 2 pencils get a lavish upgrade (above) in this kid-friendly, back-to-school craft.
6. Put a few craft punches to good use and make gift tags of five different delicious fruits.