FAVOURITE CRAFT PROJECTS OF THE WEEK #13
Well friends, it's Friday again. I'm finding these last few weeks of August are just flying by. I hope you all had a good week, and welcome back to another Friday favourites on the blog.
What are your plans this weekend? We're taking off on a short shopping trip over the border. Back to school shopping, you know? But do come back Monday for my roundup of favourite kids crafts on the blog, in continuation of my blog and shop's one year anniversary!
But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy today's crafty lineup, something I like to call a little weekend inspiration:
1. These fashionably modern black and white pillows can be yours with this easy DIY tutorial.
2. Love me some of these Save-the-Date postcards in a pretty floral pattern.
3. Add a little pizzazz to your next party with these easy honeycomb drink stirrers.
4. Create this two-tiered jewellery stand with, guess what? Inexpensive cork coasters!
5. Adorable DIY mini cupcakes will also make sweet little charms.
Have a good one.