FAVOURITE CRAFT PROJECTS OF THE WEEK #12
It's another Friday friends, and I'm beginning to feel a little bummed that there are only a few of them left before the start of a new school year. It means that hot summer days will soon be over. But don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Fall. I just wish the summer here lasted a little bit longer. Don't we all, though?
Did you catch some of my fun crafts this week? Like the back-to-school paper pencils (great for kids!), or these adorable fruit-inspired tags. Today, I'm sharing a few more inspirational projects going into the weekend. Will you be making it a crafty one?
1. I adore all the pastel hues of these DIY mini succulent plaster pots.
2. Give your teacher a back-to-school gift with these free printable tags.
3. Wear these lovely resin filled earrings with a dress or jeans.
4. Printable papers for your next gift wrapping session.
5. No green thumb? No problem, with this tutorial for a pretty paper fern.
If you enjoy my Friday favourites posts, you can catch up on all of them by clicking HERE.
Have a wonderful day friends.