FAVOURITE CRAFT PROJECTS OF THE WEEK #11
Happy Friday everyone, and welcome back to another Friday favourites. I hope you all had a great week. If you're looking for a little craft inspiration going into the weekend, then you've come to the right place.
Every Friday, I share my top 5 crafts and small DIY projects from bloggers all over the world, complete with links back to their original posts and tutorials. There are so many great ideas and colour happening in today's lineup. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
1. You'll find every colour of the rainbow in these DIY plaster and washi tape push pins.
2. I must do this idea for my cats!
3. Make these fun underwater creatures with your kids using the free printables provided.
4. This DIY tassel project is made with beads and leather. I love the colours for summer.
5. Adorable gold and copper leaf tags are made in a fun hexagon shape.
Catch up on all posts in this series by clicking HERE.
What are your plans for the weekend? I hope to get in a lot of swimming, a fun school craft I plan to share next week, and a little gardening. Two days may just not be enough!
Also, be sure to come back on Monday for the continuation of my one year anniversary celebration series, where I'm featuring my favourite DIY projects from my blog. It's a five part series, and if you missed the last one on paper crafts, you can catch up HERE.
Have a lovely weekend friends, and stay cool in this heat.