FAVOURITE CRAFT PROJECTS OF THE WEEK #10
Happy Friday friends. If you're in my area, I hope you're surviving this humidity we've been getting for the last couple of weeks. I do love the summer, but I can do without the stickiness. Right?
I have some fun projects to share this week, including a few freebies (#1 and #5). When I saw the flamingo print, it reminded me so much of THIS POST, so of course I just had to feature it here. The cupcake toppers (#3) are also very similar to my straws project (HERE), and they look even cuter on dessert!
If this is your first time to my blog, every Friday I choose my top five craft or small DIY projects of the week. I love bringing new ideas, and I hope you'll join me every Friday for a little inspiration going into the weekend.
1. Could this flamingo print be any cuter? Flock no!
2. Metallic gold and rainbow colours make these DIY hexagon shelves really pop.
3. These two-toned tissue paper cupcake toppers are so sweet and fun too.
4. Make this one-of-a-kind paint drip planter in any colour you choose with this easy tutorial.
5. Print and hang this perfect for summertime Sun, Sea and Surf print.
To catch up on all previous Friday Favourite posts, click HERE.
Happy weekend friends!