FAVOURITE CRAFT PROJECTS OF THE WEEK #8
Hello friends and a big Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends! Any special plans for today? Well here, this might be the first Canada Day in years that it's supposed to rain. We are expecting afternoon thunderstorms, so our plans for a pool party and BBQ are tentatively on hold. Let's just hope the weather magically changes in the next few hours!
If you're new to my blog, every Friday I share my favourite crafts of the week by other creative minds in this humongous blogging world. There is so much talent out there, why not show it off? So I hope you enjoy today's lineup, and you can always play catch up on this series HERE.
1. Just right for summer, this free printable rainbow stationary is perfect to jot down notes or shopping lists.
2. Don't have a party without including this paper ice cream garland as decoration.
3. From far away, you can't even tell that these cute little starfish are made with felt.
4. This DIY leather handle wooden box is both practical and pretty.
5. Dress up a plain tote with new colourful leather straps.
Remember to include a little craft in your celebrations this weekend. Have a good one!