#1 DAD PAPER ROSETTE NAME BADGE
With Father's Day just around the corner, make dad feel proud wearing any one of these #1 DAD paper rosettes. Kids can certainly do this project, but moms be cautious, there is a paper trimmer (with a sharp blade) and hot glue gun involved.
TOOLS & MATERIALS:
Scrapbook paper of your choice
Hot glue gun (low temperature)
White card stock
Recollections 2" punch (similar)
Adhesive letters (similar)
1. Trim a sheet of 12 x 12 inch scrapbook paper to 1 1/2 x 12 inches. Begin folding like an accordion, with a thickness about the size of your fingernail.
2. Apply the glue runner to the last strip of fold.
3. Attach to the other end like so.
4. Flatten paper to make a rosette, and apply hot glue to the centre to hold it in place.
5. Punch a circle on the white card stock.
6. Apply adhesive letters to spell out #1 DAD. Hot glue to front of rosette.
Tape badge to dad's shirt!
*Some links contained in this post are affiliate links. Learn more here.*
Thank you friends for taking a look today. Will you be making this project for dad? Have a great day!