FAVOURITE CRAFT PROJECTS OF THE WEEK #2
Hi friends. Are you ready for another Friday favourites post? If this is your first time seeing this, every Friday I'm sharing my top 5 craft and small DIY projects of the week. Did you miss the first one? You can catch up HERE. I will feature anything from home decor projects, paper crafts, sewing projects, and more. I hope you'll follow along with me for a little weekend inspiration!
1. These already pretty serving bowls got "footed".
2. A gorgeous DIY (with my favourite: gold trim!) to display your rings.
3. Colourful crepe paper turned these boring planters into ready for summer action.
4. Ain't that true though? Free printable here.
5. You won't believe what the base of this lamp started out as!
Have a lovely weekend friends, and as always, make it a crafty one! :)